Holey moley guacamole – it has been so long since the last post! I’ve been busy creating, cooking and editing my food tech folio, but now that has been handed in, I can get back to posting and sharing my favorite things! Woohooo!!!
Now for a fresh start: after so many months I have decided to rename and redecorate the blog to be able to share more activities that I love to fill my life with: DIYs, fashion, beauty, decor, photography, travel – but can’t forget the ever importing cooking which will always be an important part of this blog. Same blog – just bigger and better!
I can’t wait to share with you some of the recipes I included in my folio (and so much many more tasty recipes – get your taste buds ready!)
Also a big big thank-you to Eat Now Talk Later for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!! I’m so grateful and recommend all you foodies out their to check out this wonderful blog.
The rules for the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2) Share 7 things about myself
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy
4) Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
7 things about myself… hmm
- Our family dog has one blue eye – yeah, a bit like David Bowie
- I have an identical twin sister
- When I was young (and naive) I was shocked when I found that cakes could be made without packet mix
- I love anything with dried fruit, nuts and cinnamon
- Dancing spontaneously is a serious habit
- I carry my drink bottle around and am lost without it
- Cooking is a passion – an I’m so glad I can share it with you all!
The well deserved recipients of this award:
- Honey and Lulu – wonderful friends of mine write this blog – talent cooks posting great recipes (awesome food photography) and much more – do yourself a favor and check it out!
- Go Bake Yourself – such a wonderful foodie blog – always guaranteed a fabulous recipe to be posted!
- Sweet Peas Kitchen – can always rely on this blog for awesome recipes everytime!
- Hungry Sofia – posting such a great range of recipes – gotta love it!
- My Baking Empire – a passionate foodie – posting lovely recipes!
- Pasta Princess and More – shares mouth watering dishes – get excited!
- The Apron Archives – can’t go past this blog without saving numerous recipes
- Beautiful Geometry – posts stunning pictures – desktop background worthy!
- Bucket List Publications – full of adventure and inspiration for your own journeys!
- Bam’s Kitchen – sublime looking food with a wide range of culture!
- FoodCow – I just love seeing the range of recipes full of colour and flavor!
- Foodimentary – posting great information and facts about the food we love to eat!
- The Unorthodox Epicure – a foodie blog with recipes and lots of humor!
- They Call Me Crafty – feeling bored? check this blog out – fun with lots of original craft ideas!
- The Cook, The Baker, The Clay Boy Maker – A delicious looking range of fabulous looking food!
Congratulations to all the Bloggers – you all deserve it!
A instagram account has also been made ‘daisyandthefox’ so you can all stay update with new posts and everyday adventures – check it out!
Hope you enjoy the new revamped blog – stay tuned and watch this post for a new Daisy and the Fox original recipe!
Thanks for stopping by – until next time!