150ml eggwhites (approximately 4 eggs)
1 cup (220g) caster (superfine) sugar
2 tablespoons cornflour (cornstarch)
2 teaspoons white vinegar
1 1/2 cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream
3/4 cup (205g) lemon curd
icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 150C (300F)
2. Place the eggwhites in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk until stiff peaks form. Gradually add sugar, whisking well, until mixture is stiff and glossy. Add cornflour and vinegar and whisk until just combined.
3. Use an ice-cream scoop to scoop meringue mixture into 12x 1/2 cup capacity (125ml) muffin tins lined with paper cases.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 120C (250F) and bake for 1 hour. Turn the oven off and allow the pavlovas to cool in the oven.
5. Whisk cream until soft peaks form and fold through lemon curd.
6. Carefully cut tops off, fill with the lemon curd cream and raspberries and sandwich with tops. Dust with icing sugar to serve.