1. Lay sliced bread out and spread on the pesto to both or one slice – your choice!
2. lay on the grated carrot
3. soak the marinated artichokes on paper-towel to drain the oil and add on top of the carrot
4. slice tomato and lay on top of artichokes
5. thinly slice onions and arrange on the artichokes
6. wash some coriander and sprinkle on top of the artichokes
7. crumple goats feta, again, on top
8. place as much rocket as desired on top of the feta
9. on the other slice push down the roasted pumpkin with a fork to spread it over the slice
10. season with salt and pepper if desired and plonk the slices together!!
11. cut in half if preferred and admire the colors of your exciting lunch!
for all these ingredients you can make up your own measurements and decide how much you want, after all, it is your sandwich!
plus, feel free to take out or add ingredients and personalize it, and rearrange the order of the ingredients going into the sandwich
if you would like some meat in this sandwich, chicken would go like a charm!